As an Apprentice Plumber you will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Journeyman Plumber learning to assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
- Water distribution and waste disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Relevant building codes, legislation, regulations, policies and procedure installation and maintenance.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and communication skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics.